THE FINEST ADDRESS IN MARRAKECH - THE ROYAL PALM
Royal Palm Marrakech simply takes luxury to another level. The 6-star hotel features 134 exquisite suites and villas set within a vast estate lying at the foot of the Atlas mountain range, only a few kilometres from the mythical Red City.
Steeped in the charm of Morocco, the Royal Palm Marrakech enjoys a truly spectacular location. Manicured gardens set among ancient olive trees, majestic mountains towering in the background and a superb golf course dotted with sparkling lakes combine to create Royal Palm’s magnificent setting.
The hotel’s unique design is largely inspired by Berber culture while integrating perspective and panoramic views, both signature features of resorts developed by Beachcomber Hotels in Mauritius. Accommodation consists of lavish suites and villas that blend elegance and modernity.
One of the most prized features of Royal Palm Marrakech is its spectacular 18-hole golf course designed by Cabell B. Robinson. Royal Palm Marrakech is also the only hotel in Morocco to feature a Clarins spa. Built as a refuge for all senses, it is located right next to the comprehensive sports centre equipped with a 25-metre swimming pool.
Gastronomy will certainly be another highlight of your stay at Royal Palm Marrakech. Three restaurants await your visit, whether you want to explore world cuisines, rediscover classics or sample local specialities.
Young guests who stay at Royal Palm Marrakech also receive the royal treatment from day one. Not only can they enjoy all the resort has to offer, they also have their own private club where special activities are planned for them on a daily basis.
Royal Palm Marrakech is Morocco’s latest word in luxury.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- Ideal location only 20 mins/12km from the ochre city of Marrakech
- A luxury destination stretching over 231 ha and offering peace and tranquillity
- Intimate villas nestled in the heart of the Royal Palm olive grove, each with a private swimming pool and hammam in a landscaped park
- Suites with breathtaking views of the Atlas Mountains surrounding a spectacular golf course
- A 2,000-square-metre all-year-round heated, ozonized swimming pool
- An 18-hole par 72 golf course counting among the most beautiful in Morocco
- A sports centre with a semi-Olympic heated pool and personalised coaching
- A kids club offering a world of discoveries, free of charge for children aged between 3 and 12 years old
- A 3,500-square-metre Spa in collaboration with Clarins
- Three restaurants offering fine and diverse dining.
- The hospitality, courtesy and elegance which are characteristic of the Royal Palm