1. Drifters Travel are members of the Travel Trust Association - registration number R5665 and act as retail agents for fully bonded ATOL holders. For all reservations, including but not limited to, accommodation only, car-hire only, scheduled flights, third party package suppliers and transfers, Drifters Travel act as agent to the suppliers (providers of accommodation , airlines, car hire companies, tour operators) with whom you book. Individual supplier's terms and conditions will apply to your booking. Copies may be requested.
2. When making a booking the lead name on the reservation must be 18 years or over at the time of booking. Thus the lead name will be in contract with the supplier or suppliers and ultimately will be responsible for the information provided to Drifters Travel or the agent for all members of the party. This will include the correct spelling of names, title, age, passport and visa information. In addition it's the lead passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all members of the party travel with full valid travel insurance.
3. All travel products featured on this website are subject to availability.
4. All prices and quotes are subject to availability and final confirmation from the supplier. Pricing policies for each supplier are in their respective booking conditions.
5. There is no charge for debit card payments. An additional 1 ½% credit card charge will be added to payments made by MasterCard or Visa and 2% will be added to payments made by American Express.
6. Please ensure when making a late booking that you have sufficient time to obtain replacement passports and any necessary visas if required. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct passport and visa documentation in good time. Neither Drifters Travel nor the suppliers used to provide your travel arrangements will accept any responsibility if you are unable to travel due to you having failed to comply with any passport, visa or immigration requirements. You are required to advise us of your nationality as per your passport at time of booking so that we can advise on correct visa information.
7. All passengers must be in possession of a valid 10 year passport with at least six months validity beyond the return date of travel.
8. We suggest that insurance is obtained when booking so as to insure against possible cancellation costs. Each person travelling should have sufficient insurance cover to ensure that they are covered against unforeseen cancellation charges, medical costs, loss of valuables etc.
9. Drifters Travel can, as agent, offer you and your party competitive travel insurance. At time of booking we can quote and advise on the policy and cover details. You are required to advise us of any pre-existing medical conditions for yourself and all members travelling at time of quoting. Existing medical conditions and fitness to travel must be declared at the time of quotation and purchase otherwise the policy could be rendered null and void.
10. We do advise that you seek your medical advice for specific information relating to vaccinations and inoculations pertaining to your journey.
11. Where possible we will forward your confirmation/invoice, travel documentation and booking details via email to the email address supplied at time of booking. We will remind you of this during the booking process and you should check your email regularly for any information pertaining to your booking. It is also advisable to check your spam folder. If you have not received documentation within 7 days of booking, please contact us so that duplicate copies can be sent.
12. Please note that all flight timings are provisional and subject to change. We will advise you of any major change as per your supplier's booking conditions. On occasions the supplier may find it necessary to alter your holiday, be it a change of accommodation, service or date. In the event of a change the supplier will have clear guidelines set out in their booking conditions.
13. If you need to cancel or amend your holiday, please contact us immediately. We do require written confirmation of the cancellation/amendment by the lead name before any action can be taken.
14. Cancellation/amendment charges will apply, these charges will increase the nearer to departure the cancellation/amendment is made and can be as high as 100%. The scale of cancellation/amendment charges to be applied will be outlined in the supplier's booking conditions. The charges will be confirmed to you on receipt of your written instruction to cancel or amend your holiday. Drifters Travel reserve the right to charge a service fee when dealing with cancellations and amendments.
15. Please note that calls may be recorded for training and security purposes.
16. Please note – On non-tailor-made quotes, many people and companies over who Drifters Travel have no control, are involved in the planning and provisions of your holiday. Drifters Travel has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the supplier/s of services provided are of an acceptable standard. No Liability can be accepted for any negligent act or omissions of air or sea carriers, whose responsibilities are governed by international convention, which may limit or exclude liability. We cannot accept any liability for loss, damage or expense resulting from war or terrorist activities threatened or actual, civil unrest, closure of airports, industrial action threatened or actual or any event outside our control where such events delay, extended or compel a change in holiday arrangements.
17. In the unlikely event of there being something not to your liking whilst you are on a holiday that is in our direct control, you must report it immediately. Unless there is a valid reason why you fail to report your complaint to us then we will not consider ourselves to be liable in respect of complaints, which were not registered. If the matter cannot be rectified immediately, details of your complaint should be submitted to our office in the UK no later than 28 days after your date of return in writing. We will not accept liability in respect of claims received outside this period. Disputes arising out of or in connection with this contract which cannot be amicably settled may, if you so wish, be referred to arbitration, arranged with the Travel Trust Association and administered quite independently by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. The Travel trust Association address is: Albion House, High Street, Woking, GU21 6BD.
18. Financial Protection - When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday supplied to us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong. The suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where the supplier is able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable). If the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.